2018-2019 System Calendar
The Emanuel County Board of Education does hereby announce that the millage rate will be set at the regular scheduled workshop meeting to be held at Swainsboro Primary School located at 308 Tiger Trail, Swainsboro, Georgia, on August 27, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. and pursuant to the requirements of O.C.G.A Section 48-5-32 does hereby publish the following presentation of the current year's tax digest and levy, along with the history of the tax digest and levy for the past five years.
CURRENT 2018 TAX DIGEST AND 5 YEAR HISTORY OF LEVY
Pre-K Registration is OPEN!
Visit the Emanuel County Schools Early Learning Center Page for more information!
School Supply Lists
Teachers of the Year
L to R: April Woods (SES), Livia Daniel (SPS), Marcie Gay (SMS), Mary Lucy Rowland (ECI and ECS), Gray Mendieta (SHS), and Adam Akridge (TCE).
pictured with Dr. Judy
Emanuel County Schools
Teacher of the Year
Mary Lucy Rowland with Dr. Judy
Invitation to bid - Emanuel County Institute HVAC Modifications
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading – Campaign for Grade-Level Reading and myON, all educators, librarians, students and parents in Georgia have free access to thousands of enhanced digital books available in myON through August 31, 2018.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth. Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: emanuelcounty
- Password: read
- Click on the Sign In button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
Download and Read Anywhere
Read anywhere, anytime with online and offline access!
- Anywhere – at home or school, in the library, or other community settings
- Anytime – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
To learn more, visit https://about.myon.com/GetGAREADING.
- View the myON recommended system requirements.
- For this partnership program, all readers share a single account with unlimited, 24x7 access to enhanced digital books in myON without personalization elements.
Parent Portal will reopen after school starts in the Fall