** 2018-2019 Parent-Student Handbook ** New school year handbook posted!
Pre-K Registration is OPEN!
Visit the Emanuel County Schools Early Learning Center Page for more information!
School Supply Lists
Substitute Teacher Training
SHS Professional Development Room (on the side of the new gym, facing baseball field)
Call Gail Greenway at 478-237-6674 to register.
Open House will be held on
Monday, July 30, 2018
Swainsboro Primary - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Swainsboro Elementary - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Swainsboro Middle - 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Swainsboro High - 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Twin City Elementary - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Emanuel County Institute - 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading – Campaign for Grade-Level Reading and myON, all educators, librarians, students and parents in Georgia have free access to thousands of enhanced digital books available in myON through August 31, 2018.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth. Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: emanuelcounty
- Password: read
- Click on the Sign In button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
Download and Read Anywhere
Read anywhere, anytime with online and offline access!
- Anywhere – at home or school, in the library, or other community settings
- Anytime – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
To learn more, visit https://about.myon.com/GetGAREADING.
- View the myON recommended system requirements.
- For this partnership program, all readers share a single account with unlimited, 24x7 access to enhanced digital books in myON without personalization elements.
Parent Portal will reopen after school starts in the Fall