The mission of the Emanuel County Public Relations Department is to be the liaision between the school and the media. This includes actively seeking information on events in the school and placing those stories in local media outlets.
Emanuel County School District's Office of Public Relations and Communications is responsible for a wide variety of activities and to act as a liaison between the schools to get the news to the designated persons to inform the community of the events.
In addition, the Central Office of Public Relations is responsible for:
- Back to School Publication
- School District Activity Calendar
- Teacher of the Year Program
- News Release
- Web Page
- Various Events during the school year
- Posting of School Closing or Weather Events