View Events/Assignments for
Check back for more updates soon!
- Mid-week Check Up
MID-WEEK CHECK UP:
There are a few items students should be studying each night for upcoming quizzes and deadlines on Monday:
1. Week 3 Vocabulary Foldable - Due Monday, Quiz Monday
2. Daily Language Review (DLR) - Due Monday, Quiz Monday
3. Daily Social Studies Review DSSR - Due Monday, Quiz Monday
5. Weekly Story: “Magic Glasses” - Quiz Monday
6. Daily Comprehension Review (DCR) - Due Monday
7. Reading Notes: Making Inferences (information will be included in DLR Quiz Monday)
8. Soc. Studies Workbook Pages: Chp. 22 (information will be included in DSSR Quiz)
Please be sure that your child has these papers safely stored in their notebooks and reviewing them regularly.
PLEASE NOTE: Daily reviews worksheets are completed during class each day, but if your child is not able to correctly answer the questions when asked by a parent/guardian at home, redo the questions on a separate sheet of paper to get the same answers from class, or explain the definition of vocabulary words, etc. —they should continue studying them each night.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Great resource for additional practice in all subjects!