We are so excited to see all of our SPS tiny tigers tomorrow! These are just some reminders for our first day of school at SPS. We ask that you please be patient with us since this is a new and different way of beginning the school year for everyone.
- Only kindergarteners may have two adults walk them to their classroom door. Temperatures will be checked at the entrance of the school and masks are encouraged. Kindergarten parents may walk their student in from 7:00 am-7:15 am on Monday only and must be out of the building by 7:30 am.
- At drop-offs, there will be an adult that will take your child’s temperature before they exit the vehicle. Please do not let them exit the vehicle prior to their temperature being taken.
- Masks are encouraged but not required for students.
- If you signed your child up for our Virtual Academy you will receive a phone call on Monday or Tuesday to set up your orientation.
- Water fountains will be off, but our bottle refill stations will still be in use. Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottle from home. Carbonated/caffeinated drinks are not allowed.